We supply and install Inkster Park Millwork doors, with the benefit of the Ectacron maintenace free vinyl wrapped wood frames, ball bearing hinges, adjustable strike plates, and prefinished steel slabs.
Entry Door Systems
- All insulated fibreglass and steel door panels comply with the stringent Canadian Government requirements
- 24 gauge hot dipped galvanized steel skins separated by a wood perimeter to form a thermal break
- “Foamed-in-place” door core has a high insulating value and superior structural integrity
- Heavy gauge exterior grade vinyl (PVC) thermally formed and bonded to a premium grade wood core custom white, maintenance free textured finish
- Strong and durable, ideal for heavy doors
- All exposed surfaces are protected by Ektacron vinyl wrap
- No visible fasteners
- full sized to accept storm door applications
- mitres – bonded, plus permanently secured by the RIGID-LOC BOWTIE fastening system
Ball Bearing Hinges
- commercial grade ball bearing hinges for long lasting ease of operation
- long reach compression weather strip, on both sides and top
- corners are formed & fitted for superior weather tight performance
- plus an adjustable multi fin sweep, and corner dust blocks to shut out the harsh elements
Sill and Sweep
- A heavy-duty aluminum clad sill built with a wide thermal break and solid wood core for strength and durability
- Sill horns under the brickmould add greater stability
High Security Striker Plates
- fully adjustable security striker plate, keeps door slab snug to weather strip, plus excellent protection against forced entry
Foam in Place Glass
- As shown in this picture IPM goes the extra distance by foaming around the glass when glass is installed in every door, providing added weather seal and insulation
The Inkster Park Millwork Garden Door unit features two outswing doors to maximize useable floor space. Both doors are hinged on the outside jambs with commercial grade ball-bearing hinges. One door is used for entry/exit and the other is fitted with crank out hardware with a fixed screen for ventilation. Two cam locks are installed on each door to ensure a weather tight seal for all conditions. The double jamb system reinforces the mullion making it resistant to warping. Inkster Park Millwork Garden Doors are engineered to incorporate a continuous jamb header and sill for ultimate strength and rigidity.
Centre-Hinged Terrace Door
Center-Hinged Inswing Terrace Door units feature two doors with a sliding screen. One door is hinged at the center mullion and swings in, the other door is fixed. Hinging at the center allows for more usable wall space as the active door swings around against the fixed door. A special laminated Terrace Door center mullion is fastened to the sill and header for added support and a weather tight seal. Inkster Park Millwork Terrace Doors are engineered to incorporate a continuous jamb header and sill for ultimate strength and rigidity.
Inswing With Solid Fixed Center Mullion
Inkster Park Millwork Double Doors are hinged on to the side jambs with commercial grade ball-bearing hinges.Inkster Park Millwork Double Doors are engineered to incorporate a continuous jamb header and sill for ultimate strength and rigidity. The double door can be ordered with one or both doors operating. A sliding optional screen is available.
1. Door units with fixed Sidelites are available in a wide range of widths and heights and are storm door ready. 2. The Venting Sidelite comes with a full length panel that cranks out with a removable fixed screen mounted to the inside. Two cam locks are installed on to the venting sidelite panel to ensure a weather tight seal in all conditions. The panels come in 14” widths only and are not available in heights in excess of 6’8”. Inkster Park Millwork doors with sidelites are engineered to incorporate a continuous jamb header and sill for ultimate strength and rigidity. The unit is storm door ready.
Door Colors and Stains
ENTRANCE DOOR COLOURS
High performance, industrial grade heat reflective paint specifically developed for the Window and Door Industry. 13 popular colours to choose from. We have made every attempt to accurately interpret the colours as closely as possible. However, the colours shown here may vary from an actual application due to fluctuations in the printing process.
CAUTION: Dark colours should not be used on door lite frames with south or west exposures, if a storm door is ever to be installed.
* Custom colors are available for an upcharge
We have a large variety of door glass available, Click to be redirected to manufacturers selection:
Please select 3 options to give to your sales consultant as doorlite availability may vary.