Our storm doors are designed to conserve heat in the winter, ventilate during the summer, beautify and protect Canadian homes year round.
All products manufactured by York Aluminum Storms are virtually maintenance free. Wide selections of standard baked-on-enamel finishes are available to compliment your homes colour scheme.
- Reinforced Die Cast Corner
- Four Heavy Duty Hinges with Oil-Lite Bearings
- 3mm Tempered Glass
- Black Durable Aluminum Screen
- Superior Weatherstripping System
- Colour Matched Heavy Duty Hardware for Smooth Operation
- Backer Angle for a Complete Finish
- Conforms to CGSB Standards
Custom Sandblast Designs
Standard Floral Designs
Please note: Colours may not be accurately pictured online or available for all products. Please ask your sales consultant for colour swatches to confirm colour selection.
Since 1969, York Aluminum Storms Ltd. has been designing and manufacturing aluminum storm doors, storm windows and porch enclosures. We proudly warrant all our products and components as follows:
- Manufacturing processes for a period of one year
- All hardware which includes handles, closers, key locks and sash locks for a period of one year
- All paint processes which includes both extrusions and kick plate for a period one year
- Hidden vent motors which includes the spring and the end caps for a period of one year
- All rubber gaskets for a period of one year
- Warranty does not apply to the sweep spline
This warranty does not apply to glass and/or screen breakage nor does it cover any damage caused by misuse or faulty installation of the door or any of its components. These products are three season, single glazed units and under certain circumstances some air or water infiltration may occur.