Mini-storage rental at The Window & Door Store
Phone: (807) 274-0302
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday
8:00 am – 5:00 pm
|Unit Sizes||# of Units||Availability|
|6 x 8||4||0|
|5 x 12||3||0|
|6 x 12||7||0|
|8 x 12||2||1|
|9 x 12||6||0|
|10 x 12||2||0|
|12 x 12||2||0|
|13' 4" x 14' 5"||22||2|
|14 x 8||1||0|
- The west entrance is open 24 hrs/day.
- Our agreement must be signed (complete with e-mail or mailing address) for future invoicing.
- Payments accepted include: credit card, postdated cheques, automatic withdrawal, or a monthly e-transfer. Credit cards must be left on file; if payment hasn't been received prior to the 15th of the month, the amount owing will be applied to the card on file.
- Renters are responisible for providing their own locks, but remember to remove them when moving out.
- Invoices will be e-mailed or mailed by the 1st of each month.
- Please advise us as soon as possible, when moving out or when you have moved out, to avoid being charged for the following month.
- Never leave anything directly on concrete to avoid condensation issues.
- Keep all boxes up off the floor and away from the walls; wooden pallets are available, if needed.
- Please do not lean anything against the exterior of the building.
- Any damages to the structure of the building, while moving in or out, will be at your expense.