- A work environment where respect is key.
- A team that works together
- Full Training (paid of course!)
- Full Time Hours (40 to 45 a week)
- Weekends off (Monday to Friday only!)
- Wages based on your experience!
- Employer paid benefits!
- RRSP Matching
- Yard maintenance
- Handling and transporting Materials
- Promptly load and unload trucks each week.
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery, pickup and installation crews
- Use power tools when needed
- Receiving, logging and putting away shipments
- Maintaining an organized, clean and customer ready warehouse
- Answers to the Warehouse and Yard Supervisor
- High School Diploma/GED Preferred
- Good Hand Eye Coordination
- Commitment to Safety Rules
- Exceptional Communication Skills
- Ability to lift 50 + lbs
- Proven experience working in a warehouse or maintenance position
- Competitive wage based on experience
- RRSP Plan
Interviews will begin as applications are received. Successful candidate may be chosen prior to application closing. We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please send cover letter, resume and 2 references to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off resume in person to
The Window & Door Store
Fire #336, Hwy 11/71 West
Fort Frances, Ontario
Individuals seeking employment with The Window & Door Store are considered without regard to race, colour, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, medical history, or any other status protected by the laws. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity and providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.