The Window & Door store is looking for a self-motivated individual with a passion for sales to join our team. This position will work at our Kenora/Keewatin location. The ideal Candidate is a detail oriented self-starter with the ability to take initiative and work with minimal supervision. The candidate must be a team player with a flexible attitude and the ability to prioritize workload, multiple tasks and deadlines in a fast paced environment. Integrity, professionalism and excellent communication skills are essential.
At The Window & Door Store not only do we value our customers and vendors, but we also expect the successful candidate to communicate effectively and pleasantly.
- 1-3 years of sales experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Interpersonal skills and comfort with meeting new people
- Familiarity with relevant software, including Microsoft Office
- Ability to contact customers, complete sales and manage other tasks independently
- Time management and prioritization skills to meet deadlines and close sales in a timely manner
Responsibilities (may include but not limited to)
- Recommend and select products for customers based on their individual needs
- Describe products and explain their benefits and uses to potential customers
- Communicate with customers in person, by phone and by email to understand their needs
- Maintain a working knowledge of the company’s various products and services
- Establish and nurture relationships with past customers and potential customers to facilitate sales
- Complete administrative tasks, such as processing and recording sales, as needed
- Work with our marketing team on new concepts & ideas to attract new sales
Hours: 32-40 hours per week
Wage: Based on work experience and qualifications
Benefits: Employer paid Benefit Plan and Group RRSP Plan
Interviews will begin as applications are received. Successful candidate may be chosen prior to application closing. We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please send coverletter, Resume and 2 References to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off resume in person to
The Window & Door Store
Fire #336, Hwy 11/71 West
Fort Frances, Ontario
Individuals seeking employment with The Window & Door Store are considered without regard to race, colour, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, medical history, or any other status protected by the laws. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity and providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.