- Handling incoming calls.
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents, and word processing.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- High school diploma
- Experience as a receptionist or in a related field.
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary.
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Great communication skills.
- Competitive wage based on experience
- RRSP Plan
Interviews will begin as applications are received. Successful candidate may be chosen prior to application closing. We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please send coverletter, Resume and 2 References to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off resume in person to
The Window & Door Store
Fire #336, Hwy 11/71 West
Fort Frances, Ontario
Individuals seeking employment with The Window & Door Store are considered without regard to race, colour, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, medical history, or any other status protected by the laws. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity and providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.