- Handling incoming calls.
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents, and word processing.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Aiding with client reception as needed.
- High school diploma or associate degree.
- Experience as an office assistant or in a related field.
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary.
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Great communication skills.
- Competitive wage based on experience
- RRSP Plan