The Assistant Marketing Manager is responsible for collaborating with the Marketing, Sales, and Public Relations teams to create, implement, and measure the success of a comprehensive marketing, communications and public relations program that will enhance the business’s image and position within the marketplace.
The role will require a strong foundation in writing, visual thinking, presentation development, project management, networking, and cross-team collaboration. The ideal candidate must be able to experiment, quickly pivot and apply learnings.
About The Window & Door Store:
The Window & Door Store holds a special place in the heart of our community as a cherished
family-owned establishment. With an impressive track record of over 30 years in the construction
industry, we have witnessed the growth and evolution of our community firsthand. Being deeply rooted
in the area, our connections extend far beyond business partnerships. We share bonds as friends,
neighbors and relatives, solidifying our commitment to our community.
This deep connection in Northwestern Ontario fuels our passion and dedication to our craft. We
take immense pride in the work we do, knowing that every installation and product we supply
contributes to the comfort, security, and aesthetic appeal of our customers’ homes.
Working with The Window & Door Store means selecting a role where your colleagues feel like
extended family, where your position is treated fairly, and where your voice is valued both as an
individual and as part of a team.
This role also requires the ability to:
• Design, implement, and facilitate the business branding
• Identify the challenges in each year and develop a plan with tactics to address the
• Plan and administer the business’ annual marketing budget
• Develop content across diverse communications channels, including websites, emails, newsletters,
presentations, social media posts, and other strategic communication vehicles
• Collaborate with leadership and brand teams on assets to maximize sponsorship and
• Communicate the brand value proposition and key messages
• Collaborate with Public Relations team to facilitate and coordinate all media relations and press release and ensure regular contact with advertising media and appropriate response to media requests
• Travel is required.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in Marketing, 2 years management experience
• Clear concise written and verbal communication skills in English
• Excellent interpersonal and time management skills
• Experience with website development and graphic design, proficiency in WordPress, Canva and Adobe applications
• Ability to use analytical data to create a results-driven approach
• Valid G Licence
WHAT ARE THE ADDITIONAL BENEFITS OF WORKING AT THE WINDOW & DOOR
• Excellent Pay
• Paid Holidays
• Employer PAID Health Benefits
• Employer RRSP Matching Contributions
• Overtime after 88 hrs in a 2 week pay period