The Window & Door store is looking for an Administrative Assistant. This job is ideal for a creative and organized professional who has outstanding administration skills and wants a stable-long term position within our family owned Organization.
Our ideal Candidate is a detail oriented self-starter with the ability to take initiative and work with minimal supervision. The candidate must be a team player with a flexible attitude and the ability to prioritize workload, multiple tasks and deadlines in a fast paced environment. Integrity, professionalism and excellent communication skills are essential.
- Previous administrative experience for a small office or team
- Professional experience with bookkeeping and data entry is an asset but willing to train
- Excellent computer skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word & Excel, Sage 50 Accounting and internet-based software
- Professional, Elegant and polished verbal and written communication skills are essential
- Must be highly motivated, mature and driven to excel
- Ability to demonstrate good judgment in solving problems as well as identifying problems in advance & proposing solutions
- Maintaining accurate client files, records and project status
- Interacting with vendors on pricing, orders and deliveries
- Build relationships with customers
- Accounts Payables and Receivables
Hours: 32-40 hours per week
Wage: Based on work experience and qualifications
Benefits: Employer paid Benefit Plan and Group RRSP Plan
Applications will be accepted until Friday, May 20th, 2022 and interviews will begin as applications are received. Successful candidate may be chosen prior to application deadline. We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please send coverletter, Resume and 2 References to Jessica@windowdoor.net or drop off resume in person to
The Window & Door Store
Fire #336, Hwy 11/71 West
Fort Frances, Ontario